Wapenamanda Airport Pavement Upgrading, New Terminal Building & Associated Works.
- Widen Runway width by 3.5m on each side including 1.0m shoulder
- Strengthening Existing Taxiway (included fillets) and Apron areas including 5m wide shoulders
- Construct 5m wide half strength shoulders to existing taxiway and apron
- Preparation of Runway Strips
- Supply and installation of Security Fencing
- Airside Drainage Improvement
- Aircraft Parking Positions
- Pavement Line Marking
- Construction of New Terminal Building
- Foundation, Structural, Architectural, Plumbing & Drainage.
- Fire Services System, Electrical Services System.
- Improvements to other Airport Operational Facilities
- Design and Construction of Water Supply System
- Car Park Lighting – Solar Powered